6 really sweet (& free) crochet butterfly patterns!Read More...
Whether you’re going to the market, headed to the beach, or somewhere in between, these bags will certainly help you get the job done in style!
It’s a little bit late to make any of these for Mother’s Day, however, since I made a roundup of Baby Bonnets last month, I thought it would be ideal to follow up with a roundup of Sun Hat’s for the mom’s 🙂 There’s still plenty of nice weather coming our way, and plenty of time to make and wear these hats!
1. Destin Beach Sun Hat by Lion Brand Yarns
2. Monte Carlo by Drops Designs
3. Shell Stitch Cotton Hat With Spring Blossoms by Cre8tion Crochet
4. Tisket-A-Tasket Crochet Hat Pattern by Old Time Crochet Magazine
5. Spring Hat by Suvi’s Crochet
6. Crochet Hat For My Mom by Stitch Of Love
7. Floppy Sun Hat by Heart Hook Home
8. Shine On Sun Hat by Jessie At Home
9. Beach Day Sunhat by A Crocheted Simplicity
10. Lily Sugar’n Cream Sun Hat by Yarnspirations
11. Sun Hat for the Ladies by Stitch 11
12. Crochet Sun Hat by Handmade by Phanessa
13. Straw Sun Hat by Craft Passion
14. Weeping Willow Sun Hat by The Lavender Chair
15. Kat’s Floppy Sun Hat by The Kat’s Scratch Pad
Happy Hat Hookin’!
Spring has sprung! Well, depending on where you live anyhow. Here in Albuquerque it’s been sunny and warm (it reached 82°F here a couple of days ago!). The perfect weather for a lightweight shawl! I’ve tried to comprise the list with shawls and wraps that are made of lighter weight yarns, as well as ones constructed with loose stitches.
All links have been tested, however, if you should come across a dead link please let me know and I will update this list.
**Disclaimer- I do not own the copyright to any of the photos above, nor am I trying to claim any of the patterns as my own designs.**
1. Alpaca Your Wrap by Moogly
2. Blueberry Hill by Stitches N Scraps
3. Broomstick Lace Wrap by Crochet N Crafts
4. Butterfly Stitch Prayer Shawl by njSharon AND DebiAdams
5. Coral Fringe Triangular Shawl by Undeniable Glitter
6. Coral Glam Wrap by Oombawka Design
7. Crochet Heart Shawl by Gypsy Cat Crafts
8. Fights On Shawl by Melody’s Makings
9. Fortune’s Wrap by Moogly
10. Heathered Eyelets Wrap by Fiber Flux
11. Islamorada Half-Hexagon Crochet Shawl by Kristin Omdahl
12. It’s A Sunny Day Shawl by Vicarno
13. Justine Shawl by Underground Crafter
14. Lacy Gold Wrap by Posh Pooch Designs
15. Land and Sky by JessieAtHome
16. Lazy Waves Shawlette by Look What I Made
17. Lightweight Shawl by Crochet ‘n Create
18. Lisa’s Shawl by The Blue Brick
19. Penelope’s Flirty Shawl by Simply Collectible
20. Rings Fling Wrap by Kim Guzman
21. Soft Shell Pashmina by Happy In Red
22. Solomon’s Knot Whisper Wrap by Petals To Picots
23. Sweet and Simple Shawl by Bizzy Crochet
24. Tea Time by JessieAtHome
25. Wrap Me in Ice Cream Shawl by Left in Knots
Today I decided to scour the internet for adorable and FREE crochet amigurumi bunny patterns to share with YOU! Easter is coming up quickly, but there’s still time to make one (or more! ) of these sweet keepsakes ❤.
**Please note that the images above are not my own and I in no way am trying to claim them as mine. They belong to the designers who created the patterns.**
Enjoy and Happy Hooking!
- Little Big Foot Bunny – by Amigurumi To Go
- “Layla” Crochet Bunny – by B.hooked Crochet
- One Skein Bunny– by Deb Richey
- Easter Bunny Egg Crochet Pattern -by Amigurumi Today
- Classic Stuffed Bunny– by One Dog Woof
- Little Easter Bunnies– by Joanne Jordan
- Chocolate Easter Bunny– by Claudia A. Lowman
- Free Crochet Bunny– by Lee Lee Knits
- Free Easter Bunny Crochet– by Sir Purl Grey
- Dress Me Bunny– by Amigurumi To Go
- Easter Marshmallow Bunnies– by Whiskers & Wool
- Amigurumi Bunny– by HappyBerry Crochet
- Spring Bunnies– by All About Ami
- Bunnies– by Left Handed Crocheter
- Easter Bunny– by Craft Elf
- Bunny Lovey– by The Stitchin Mommy
- Easy Crochet Bunny– by The Green Dragonfly
- Ichigo-chan-Easter Bunny Amigurumi– by Amigurumei
- Amigurumi Crochet Bunny- “Fips”– by Ribbelmonster
- Little Bunny Amigurumi– by Katherine Dubsky
HAPPY NEW YEAR! Welcome to another year of free patterns and crochet talk!
I wanted to write up this post yesterday, but for various reasons I just didn’t have the time. But today I am free to do what I want to do, and so here I am.
I thought that I would share with you the most clicked on patterns from over the course of 2017 here on Crochet On The Brain. As always, I’m amazed at how many hits this blog gets, and from where in the world these hits come from! There were 11, 269 views from 75 different countries!
I guess I’ll start with the least viewed pattern out of the top 10, and work my way to #1. (Just click on the photos to bring you to the pattern).
Thanks to each and every one of you who have made Crochet On The Brain the success that it is. It is “just a hobby” of mine, but having so many wonderful people around the world supporting me in my endeavor gives me the encouragement needed to continue on with it. In this new year, I hope that Crochet On The Brain, as well as myself, continue to grow and evolve, and that you reap much pleasure out of everything I have, and will have, to share with you!
Amanda ❤ 🙂